SEAGATESAS 600GB 10k 2.5″ HDD
Interface Types: SAS SerialAttached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFFServer Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Average Seek Time: 3.7 / 4.1
Electrical Interface: SAS-2Serial Attached SCSI v2 – 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 64MB
Full Testedall HD with no bad sectors. 60 Days Warranty.
FastShipment, we send same day order (orders before 17pm)
1000RPM Spin speed
SeagateSavvio 10K.6 ST600MM0006
600GB 10K 6GbpsSFF Serial SCSI / SAS Hard Drive with SED Encryption –
Ideal for NAS, SAN and DAS external enterprise storagesolutions.
This fifth-generation Savvio 10K.5 drive provides thehighest capacity and best reliability available in a small form factor, 10K-RPMenterprise hard drive. This drive enables 3.5-inch to 2.5-inch form factortransition and widespread market adoption of 2.5-inch-based external storagesolutions for enterprise OEMs, system designers and end-user organizations.Self-Encrypting Drives (SED) and FIPS 140-2 Validated™ SED security options areavailable to help you protect your data.
Key Features and Benefits
· Delivers the highest-capacity in a2.5-inch, 10K-RPM hard drive (up to 600GB) to manage more data withoutincreasing the number of drives
· First SFF drive to offer four capacitypoints on a single platform
· Industry-leading 0.44% AFR forfield-proven reliability
· Improves performance for faster datastorage and access
· Reduces power consumption and enablesgreen IT initiatives
· PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliantpower management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for performance andpower consumption
· Reduces system design, qualification andinventory costs for OEMs
· Enables data centers to better manage harddrive transitions
· Protection Information protects againstinadvertent data change¹
· Seagate Unified Storage architecturereduces system complexity and operating costs by converging disparateinterfaces, form factors and security standards
· Fifth-generation, enterprise, nearline drive designed for 24×7 operation
· Best-in-class enhanced rotational vibration tolerance ensures unrivalledperformance in high-density applications for continuous data access.
· 6Gb/s SAS performance with error detection and correction (IOEDC/IOECC)capabilities and PI (Protection Information)
· Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
· Enhanced efficiencies with PowerChoice host-selectable power options forunprecedented savings during slow or idle periods
· Seagate RAID Rebuild development platform significantly reduces hours oflost productivity.
· Multi-drive firmware maximized for enterprise system availability
100% Tested & Working with no errors or defects. Wiped with BLANCCOIndustry-standard software and verified with HDD Sentinel Disk checkingsoftware
It is beingoffered as tested working in excellent condition.
WE RECORD SERIAL NUMBERS FOR WARRANTY VALIDATIONPURPOSES